Changing the Instagram icon is a simple process that can help you revamp your social media profile. By following a few easy steps, you can personalize your Instagram experience and express your individuality. If you’re interested in learning how to change your Instagram icon, you’ve come to the right place.
In this guide, we’ll provide you with all the information you need to switch up your Instagram look and make your profile stand out. So, let’s get started and learn how to change your Instagram icon in just a few simple steps.
How to Change Your App Icons on iPhone or iPad
Changing your app icons is a wonderful place to start if you want to change the appearance of your iPhone or iPad. You can simply modify the design of your program icons to reflect your particular style by utilizing a few easy tools. Here’s how to update your iPhone or iPad app icons:
- Firstly choose your new icons: You may either utilize pre-made icons or make your own using image editing tools.
- Download a custom icon pack app: The App Store has a plethora of custom icon pack applications.
- Install the app and choose which icons to use: After downloading the custom icon pack program, launch it and choose the icons you wish to use.
- Make an app shortcut: To make an app shortcut, long-press the app icon you wish to alter.
- Choose “Edit”: Tap “Edit” in the resulting popup menu.
- Touch the app icon to enter the shortcut editor.
- Choose “Choose Picture”: Scroll down and select “Choose Photo”.
- Choose your new icon: Choose the new icon you wish to use and make any required adjustments to the picture.
- Make a backup of your changes: Finally to save your changes, tap “Add” in the top right corner.
That’s it! With these simple steps, you can easily customize the look of your iPhone or iPad by changing your app icons.
How to change the Instagram app icon on an Android phone or tablet
If you’re using an Android phone or tablet and you want to change the Instagram app icon, here’s how you can do it:
- Firstly go to the Google Play Store: To begin, launch the Google Play Store app on your Android smartphone.
- Look for “Instagram” in the search field: Look for the Instagram app in the search bar.
- Tap “More”: After you’ve located the Instagram app on the Play Store, tap on “More”.
- From the option that displays, choose “Allow app icon change”: Choose “Allow app icon change” from the resulting menu.
- Choose your new icon: You may now choose your new Instagram app icon from the available alternatives after activating the app icon change functionality.
- Apply the new icon: When you’ve chosen your new icon, use the “Apply” button to preserve the changes.
- Examine your home screen: Finally, the new Instagram app symbol should now be visible on your home screen.
That’s all! You can simply change the Instagram app icon on your Android phone or tablet by following these easy instructions. Moreover, keep in mind that changing app icons may not be accessible on all Android devices and may only be available on specific versions of the Instagram app.
- How to get rid of Old Instagram Account
- How to Get a Instagram Account Deleted
- How to get verified on Instagram
Changing the Instagram app icon is a simple and enjoyable way to personalize your Instagram experience and give your profile a new appearance. Changing your Instagram app icon is easy and uncomplicated, whether you’re using an iPhone, iPad, or Android device. You can quickly select a new Instagram app icon that suits your unique style and preferences by following the procedures indicated in our guidelines. Changing your Instagram app icon is a wonderful place to start, whether you want to display your originality or just freshen up your feed. Give it a go now and discover how you can alter your Instagram profile in a matter of minutes!